The Portland Hospital is the only private hospital in the UK dedicated to the healthcare of women and children. It specialises in paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology and is the UK’s largest private children’s hospital supported by a dedicated paediatric intensive care unit, over 60 paediatric beds and more than 120 consultant paediatric specialists. It is also the only fully private maternity hospital in the UK, and carries out over 2,000 deliveries a year.
- Hospitals, clinics and medical care
- 205-209 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5AH
- Great Portland Street (Circle Line, Hammersmith & City Line, Metropolitan Line)
- Regent’s Park (Bakerloo Line)
- Hours for hospital services vary. General enquiries line open 9am-5pm